Sochi Autodrom (5,848 metres, 18 corners, in the calendar since 2014)
- Carlos heads to the Russian GP convinced that he can be more competitive than in Monza, because Sochi has more slow-speed corners and this plays in favour of the Ferrari SF21.
- Having a strong car in the third sector will be key to put together a solid weekend. The weather forecast is unstable.
- Ferrari will introduce an upgrade to the power unit to evaluate the progress made by the team. Carlos will remain on the previous specification.
- Carlos’ best performance in Sochi is a sixth place in 2019.
Friday, 24 September 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (10:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (14:00 CEST)