Saturday, 15 September 2023
- Free Practice 1: P2, 1:33.428, 24 laps
- Free Practice 2: P1, 1:32.120, 26 laps
- Ferrari led the two first practice sessions of the Singapore GP, with Carlos Sainz on top of the standings in the second one.
- The Ferrari race driver, who felt good, worked with the Hard and Soft tyres in Free Practice 1. In Free Practice 2, already in night conditions, he started on Mediums and then he returned to Softs.
- Now the priority for the Spaniard will be executing a good Qualifying tomorrow in the renewed layout of the Marina Bay Street Circuit, which has lost four corners and over 100 meters for the changes in the third sector.
"A positive Friday. The car seemed to be in the right window from the very first lap in FP1 so we kept focused on fine tuning the set-up during the second session. I expect the track to improve for tomorrow, so we should have higher grip and then we’ll see how much our competitors and ourselves can improve for qualifying
Saturday, 16 September 2023
- Free Practice 3: 17:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Qualifying: 21:00 local time (15:00 CEST)