Friday, 17 June 2022
- Free Practice 1: P2, 1:15.404, 34 laps
- Free Practice 2: P3, 1:14.352, 32 laps
- Carlos set the third fastest time overall of the day, a 1:14.352 lap on Soft tyres on the second practice session.
- The driver of the Scuderia Ferrari worked exclusively with two tyre compounds, the Soft and the Medium, clocking 14 and 17 laps respectively on them in Free Practice 2.
- The weather forecast suggests that rain could make an appearance this Saturday, especially during the third practice session.
“It’s great to be back in Canada: a circuit that is demanding, bumpy and full of kerbs, so it’s definitely a challenge for these new cars. I’ve enjoyed the first practice day and we have been capable to progress well throught the two sessions".
“It got very tricky at times due to the strong and gusty wind, but we managed to complete all our program without any issues. Tyre understanding will be very important come Sunday, and we gathered good data with today’s run plan. Looking forward to tomorrow".
Saturday, 19 June 2022
- Free Practice 3: 13:00 local time (19:00 CEST)
- Qualifying: 16:00 local time (22:00 CEST)