Circuit of the Americas (5,513 metres, 20 corners, in the calendar since 2012)
- The United States GP marks the return of Formula 1 to America for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- Carlos has scored points in each and every visit to the Circuit of the Americas. Among the results he has achieved there, there is a comeback from 20th to 7th in 2015 and a sixth place in 2016.
- The Spanish driver of Ferrari is aiming for a result that takes the team closer to the third place in the Constructors' Championship, which is now 7.5 points away.
Friday, 22 October 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (18:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (22:00 CEST)