Singapore GP, Marina Bay Street Circuit (4,940 meters, 19 corners, in the calendar since 2008)
- Carlos Sainz returns to the Singapore GP, the event that held the first ever Formula 1 night race back in 2018. In his last visit, in 2022, the Spaniard scored a podium finish in a race that combined dry and wet conditions.
- The Marina Bay Street Circuit is notorious for the physical challenge it poses to the drivers, due to the heat and humidity, but also due to its 19-corner layout doesn't give any breathing space. This year, it includes a small change in the third sector that shortens its length.
- More eager than ever after his pole position and podium in Monza, Carlos tackles the first race overseas well aware that Qualifying will play a special part in this weekend's result.
- Free Practice 1: 17:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 21:00 local time (15:00 CEST)