GP de Mónaco, Circuit de Monaco (3,337 meters, 19 corners, in the calendar since 1950)
- The prestigious Monaco GP will host this weekend the seventh round of the 2022 Formula 1 World Championship.
- The two first practice sessions will be held tomorrow Friday instead of Thursday, which was the tradition in this event.
- Monte Carlo witness maybe the most important Qualifying session of the entire season as overtaking is extremely difficult in the race. Over the past four decades, there has been on average only ten overtakings per race.
- Carlos has always scored points in Monaco and it was here that in 2021 he clinched his first podium with Ferrari, when he came in second place in that year’s race.
Friday, 27 May 2022
- Free Practice 1: 14:00 local time (14:00 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 17:00 local time (17:00 CEST)