Italian GP, Autodromo Nazionale di Monza (5,793 metres, 11 corners, in the calendar since 1950)
- Carlos Sainz will meet Ferrari’s Tifosi this week in Monza, the only Italian round in the 2023 calendar following the cancellation of the Emilia Romagna GP due to the floods that hindered the region.
- Monza is the real Temple of Speed: cars will be running with the lowest downforce of the entire year and the brake systems will play a crucial role, as in the first braking zone cars will slow down from 340 to 80 kilometres per hour in just 150 metres.
- The Ferrari SF-23 will use a special livery with contrasts in yellow and the drivers will wear special racing suits. Carlos will use a helmet with a retro design.
Friday, 1 September 2023
- Free Practice 1: 13:30 local time (13:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 17:00 local time (17:00 CEST)