Autodromo Nazionale di Monza (5,793 meters, 11 corners, in the calendar since 1950)
- This weekend Carlos will become the third Spanish Formula 1 driver in history to experience an Italian GP at Monza as an official Ferrari driver.
- It will be the first time he meets the Tifosi at this legendary track, even though the capacity of the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza will be limited 50% due to the pandemic.
- Carlos will wear a special helmet to mark this occasion, integrating the Italian flag into an old-school design inspired by the helmets of the 2000s.
- The Italian GP will be the second round to feature a Sprint Qualifying, meaning that Sunday’s Starting Grid will be defined by an 18-lap race that will take place on Saturday afternoon.
Friday, 10 September 2021
- Free Practice 1: 14:30 local time (14:30 CEST)
- Qualifying: 18:00 local time (18:00 CEST)