Hungaroring (4,381 metres long, 14 corners, in the calendar since 1986)
- Carlos Sainz heads to the Hungarian GP, where the weather is almost always hot. The Hungaroring is a high-downforce track that marks the halfway point of the season.
- Traditionally, the Magyar circuit has been a good place for the Spaniard: he has qualified in Q3 and scored points in each event since 2016. His best race finish was a fifth place in 2019.
- Carlos is cautious, but the Hungaroring could play more in Ferrari’s favour than the previous rounds in the calendar. Therefore, he will try to make the most out of it in what will be his eleventh race with the Scuderia.
Friday, 30 July 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)