Friday, 2 June 2023
- Free Practice 1: P9, 1:15.726, 27 laps
- Free Practice 2: P7, 1:14.274, 32 laps
- Intense Friday of preparations for Carlos Sainz at the Circuit de Barcelona, where he got to try a new and significant update of Ferrari for the SF-23.
- Instead of chasing a fast lap-time, the Spanish driver focused on analysing the new components and comparing its performance to the previous race specification.
- Beyond running with the Soft and Medium compounds, Carlos also got to test the experimental tyre from Pirelli, which corresponds to the C1 hard tyre but is built on the construction that will be introduced in Silverstone.
“Plenty of new things to try today in the car, constantly adapting to setup changes and analyzing the differences between parts across sessions.
We also tried all three compounds, so overall it has been a full day of preparations for the rest of the weekend".
"Thanks to everyone cheering from the grandstands today, it feels great to see so many people at the track already on Friday!".
Saturday, 3 June 2023
- Free Practice 3: 12:30 hora local (12:30 CEST)
- Qualifying: 16:00 local time (16:00 CEST)