Friday, 25 August 2023
- Free Practice 1: Didn’t take part in it.
- Free Practice 2: P16, 1:12.093, 31 laps
- Carlos lent his Ferrari SF-23 to the team’s reserve driver, Robert Shwatzman in the first practice session, as stated in the regulations.
- The Spaniard returned to his car in the afternoon session, getting a feel for the car over 60 minutes of work on track.
- Carlos ran on Medium tyres and then he clocked 20 laps on the Soft one, 12 of them in a single run. The Spaniard confirmed that there is margin for improvement both in the pace and in the balance ahead of tomorrow.
“Overall it was quite a tricky Friday for the team and missing FP1 is obviously never ideal".
"I got up to speed quickly in FP2 but it’s true that this weekend we seem to be struggling for pace and balance overall. This circuit at the moment is not suiting us very well but we’ll work to make a good step forward for tomorrow".
Saturday, 26 August 2023
- Free Practice 3: 11:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Qualifying: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)