Friday, 10 June 2022
- Free Practice 1: P4, 1:46.012, 22 laps
- Free Practice 2: P5, 1:44.274, 24 laps
- Three yellow flags compromised Carlos’ flying lap in the second practice session of the Azerbaijan GP and therefore he finished the day fifth in the standings.
- The Ferrari driver worked across the three Pirelli tyre compounds and clocked 19 laps on the Medium compound to try and assess its behaviour in a long run.
- The Spaniard noticed a remarkable improvement in the set-up of his Ferrari F1-75 between both practice session, a promising sign ahead of this Saturday’s Qualifying.
"It’s been an interesting Friday like always here in Baku. Quite a few challenges during FP1, struggling a bit too much with the bottoming and the bouncing, which made the session quite uncomfortable. We worked in the right direction for FP2, improving competitiveness and feeling. Overall it was a smooth second session despite not being able to close an entire flying lap on the softs due to yellow flags. We look forward to making another step tomorrow and having a clean Qualifying”.
Saturday, 11 June 2022
- Free Practice 3: 15:00 local time (13:00 CEST)
- Qualifying: 18:00 local time (16:00 CEST)