Dutch GP, Circuit Zandvoort (4,259 meters, 14 corners, in the calendar since 1952)
- Carlos wants to establish Ferrari as the first alternative to Red Bull in order to fight for good results in the ten races that remain in the calendar, starting with this weekend’s Dutch GP.
- Qualifying is especially important in this racetrack, given that the circuit is very narrow and twisty and it is very hard to recover positions in the race.
- Carlos’ Friday will be different than usual, as in Free Practice 1 he will be lending his Ferrari SF-23 to the team’s reserve driver, Robert Shwartzman, as it happened on a couple of occasions in 2022.
Friday, 25 August 2023
- Free Practice 1: 12:30 local time (12:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 16:00 local time (16:00 CEST)