Zandvoort (4,259 meters, 14 corners, in the calendar since 1952)
- Carlos Sainz is set to race this weekend at Circuit Zandvoort, which returns to the Formula 1 calendar for the first time since 1985 to host the Dutch GP.
- Even though it is a new track for modern Formula 1, the Ferrari driver already raced there in 2010 with Formula BMW, in 2011 with Formula Renault 2.0 NEC and in 2012 with Formula 3 Euroseries.
- The Spaniard has worked in the simulator to make his adaptation to the track easier, especially to the new banked corners, which were not there in 2012.
Friday, 3 September 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)