Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (7,004 meters, 19 corners, in the calendar since 1950)
- Carlos races this weekend in Spa-Francorchamps, the longest track in the calendar and one of the most iconic in the World Championship because of the challenge it poses to the drivers.
- There are a few changes to the track this year: the kerbs of Les Combes are brand new and should allow for higher corner speeds and the famous chalet of Eau Rouge and Raidillon has been replaced by a bigger run-off area and a new grandstand.
- The Spaniard is aware that, due to the growing competition, the team will need a perfect weekend in order to continue on the winning path.
- The Belgian GP kickstarts the first and only triple-header of the season, with the Dutch GP and the Italian GP coming up in the following weeks.
Friday, 26 August 2022
- Free Practice 1: 14:00 local time (14:00 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 17:00 local time (17:00 CEST)