Spa-Francorchamps (7.004 meters, 19 corners, in the calendar since 1950)
- Carlos Sainz will race this weekend in the legendary Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, home to a Belgian GP that marks the beginning of the second half of the 2021 Championship.
- The Ferrari driver wants to continue the good trend of results that the team has achieved in the last few races, establishing itself as the third force of the current Constructors' Championship.
- The weather forecast says there is risk of rain for each and every day of the weekend, which will add to the difficulty of the Grand Prix.
Friday, 27 August 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (11:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)