Sakhir International Circuit (5,412 meters, 15 corners, in the calendar since 2004)
- Carlos Sainz starts his third season as a Ferrari race driver with the ambition of fighting for everything from the Bahrain GP, where he finished second in 2022.
- All teams get to the first round of the World Championship with a lot of work to do after just three days of pre-season testing.
- The Spanish race driver is satisfied nevertheless with his preparation: he feels he has explored more than ever the different set-up routes of the SF-23 to try and find a good performance balance.COMING UP:
Friday, 3 Març 2023
- Free Practice 1: 14:30 local time (12:30 CET)
- Free Practice 2: 18:00 local time (16:00 CET)