Abu Dhabi GP, Yas Marina Circuit (5,281 meters, 16 corners, in the calendar since 2009)
- Abu Dhabi hosts the season finale of the 2022 Formula 1 World Championship, in which Carlos has clinched his maiden win, his first three pole positions and another eight podiums so far.
- The Ferrari race driver doesn’t need to change any components of his power-unit as he arrives to Yas Marina. His goal is to wrap-up the season with a victory after the solid pace he has shown so far.
- The Spaniard will lend his car to the youngster Robert Shwartzman for the first practice session, so he won’t be running until the second session.
Friday, 18 November 2022
- Free Practice 1: 14:00 local time (11:00 CET)
- Free Practice 2 2: 17:00 local time (14:00 CET)